Enterprise Security Solutions
Hybrid Cloud Security
Dynamic environments require the dynamic security of Deep Security™
Every environment is unique. While security principles remain the same – preventing breaches and protecting valuable assets – the approach to security in these ever-evolving infrastructures needs to change.
In virtualized or cloud environments, perimeter or hardware security simply won’t work—you need a single product that secures at the workload level to fit these dynamic environments. You need an automated security solution that prevents attacks and provides multilayered protection optimized for dynamic environments such as VMware, AWS, and Microsoft® Azure.
Protect enterprise workloads everywhere
The Trend Micro Hybrid Cloud Security solution, powered by XGen™ security, delivers a blend of cross-generational threat defense techniques that have been optimized to protect physical, virtual, and cloud workloads. It features Trend Micro™ Deep Security™, the market share leader in server security, protecting millions of physical, virtual, and cloud servers around the world.
Gain visibility across environments
Improve and simplify security visibility and management of the hybrid cloud, whether your workloads are on-premises, virtualized, or in the cloud.
- Full visibility and workload discovery across VMware, AWS, and Azure deployments
- High performance security with virtual and cloud-optimized approaches
- Single security management console for all environments
Leverage multiple security controls through one product
Reduce the number of security products you manage and maintain by deploying Deep Security.
- Network security, including intrusion prevention (IDS/IPS) and firewall
- System security, including application control, integrity monitoring, and log inspection
- Malware prevention, including behavioral analysis, predictive machine learning, and sandbox analysis
Get advanced workload protection
Protect workloads against threats and vulnerabilities with an XGen™ security blend of cross-generational threat defense techniques from the market leader in server security
- Prevent network attacks and lateral movement
- Shield against zero-day and known vulnerability exploits, including ransomware attacks, such as WannaCry and beyond
- Keep malware, including ransomware off enterprise workloads, leveraging advanced techniques like machine learning and behavioral analysis
- Detect suspicious activity, including key indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Lock down applications on Windows and Linux even in agile development models
Secure your modern data center
Manage risk, reduce cost, and save time with a solution that delivers multiple security capabilities in a single product that includes automated policy management and central visibility. Deploy security optimized for VMware virtual environments, including the latest developments such as NSX, as well as virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI).Deep Security for the Data Center
Deep Security™ delivers timely protection from attacks by leveraging the latest in global threat intelligence from the
Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
- Defend against network threats with intrusion prevention (IPS) and host firewall
- Apply a virtual patch to vulnerable systems with intrusion prevention (IPS)
- Keep malware, including ransomware and its variants, such as WannaCry, off of servers
- Detect and stop suspicious or malicious system changes through system security, including application control and integrity monitoring
Simplify hybrid security deployment
Deep Security offers multiple layers of security that protect your servers as they move—across the data center, into the cloud, or in a hybrid deployment.
- Deploy multiple security controls with a single point of management and reporting
- Rapid discovery and protection of workloads through API-level integration with VMware, AWS, and Azure
- Manage workloads based on your application architecture, not based where the servers are deployed
- Central reporting across environments for streamlined compliance with GDPR and other key regulations
Apply security that fits your enterprise
In today’s data center, you need to think about where your systems live, what’s on them, and how to protect them. Simplify security with:
- Vulnerability protection for hundreds of applications and operating systems, including end-of-support systems
- Support for key enterprise applications, including SAP
- Streamlined operations through integration with VMware vRealize and leading SIEMs, including IBM Qradar, HP Arcsight, Splunk and more
Future-proof your data center security investment
Take advantage of our advanced proven support for VMware deployments. And with our integrated approach to cloud security, Deep Security is also ready for your projects in AWS, Azure, and other cloud providers.
- Automated deployment, discovery, and management across the hybrid cloud
- Reduced risk with automatic application of security policies and controls based on context
- Optimized for strategic platforms, including VMware, AWS, and Azure